Genesis: Light Generator for Blender
Infinite lighting setups with ultimate artistic control
Genesis is a Blender add-on that helps you make lights in your 3D scene.
Genesis uses artistic color controls to help you make pleasing and unlimited combinations of lighting setups.
6 Color modes, 3 Layout modes, and 5 Light types combined with 8+ customizable settings give you complete control, or the power of stylized chaos with just a click of a button.
- Range - Hue value between Min Hue and Max Hue
- Complementary - 2 Hues from opposite ends of the color wheel - 180 degrees apart
- Triad - 3 Hues on opposite sides of color wheel - 120 degrees apart
- Monochromatic - 1 Color, all the same hue
- Split Complementary - 3 Colors on opposite sides of color wheel - secondary and tertiary colors are +/- 160 degrees apart from the primary color
- Analogous - 5 Colors on same side of color wheel
- Sphere (Creates lights equidistant from the selected object)
- Top Sphere (Same as Sphere, but creates lights above horizon (+Z))
- Grid (Creates lights above the selected object in a grid spiraling outward)
- Point - Emit light in every direction
- Sun - Emit light from an infinite distance
- Spot - Emit light in a cone shape
- Area - Emit light from a plane
- Plane - Emission shader from a mesh plane
1.0 - Initial Launch
Documentation - https://jefftml.com/products-and-add-ons/genesis-light-generator-v1-documentation